- Over 5 years of video editing, graphics design, video compositing and audio engineering experiences in the industry.
- Fluency in different editing styles/genres such as commercial, corporation video, documentary and feature. Always keep update with the new technology. Be able to work independently.
- Love video games. Always aggressive to work on any kind of challenges with superior working attitude.
- University of Colorado at Denver And Health Sciences Center, Colorado, USA., Department of Music and Entertainment Study MSRA (Master of Science in Recording Arts) program. (2005~2007)
- University at Buffalo, State University of New York – Buffalo, New York, USA. Department of Media Study M.F.A (Master of Fine Art) in Film Production and Motion Graphics. (2003~2005)
- Chao Yung University of Technology, Taichung, Taiwan.,B.F.A in Film Production (1997~1999)
- Taichung Institute of Technology, Taichung, Taiwan., Department of Information System Management, B.S. in MIS (1991~1996)
Relevant Working Experience
- Senior Video Editor / Graphic Designer, CISCO Emerging Technology Group, VCG (2011)
- Freelance Video Editor / Graphic Designer, CISCO TECHWISE TV (CISCO, San Jose) (2011)
- On-Call Editor / FX Artist, KTSF Channel 26, (Kaitlyn’s Beauty Journal). (2010~2011)
- Photographer, Technical Specialist, Brevidia INC, Corte Madera, CA. (2009, 2010)
- Director / Editor Light & Shadow Media Productions, INC. (2008, 2009, 2010)
- Photographer, Video Editor.Ludlow Media, Corte Madera, CA (2008, 2009, 2010)
- Video Editor for Harry Winer, Michael Braverman and Robert Butler. (2007~2009)
- Video Editor, FX Artist, Diane Baker.Department of MPT, Academy of Art University. (2007,2009)
- Non-Linear/Linear Editing: Final Cut Pro, AVID Media Composer; Adobe Premier Pro. Linear video editing in SONY BetaCam system.
- ENG / Live Steaming : New Tech TriCaster and Sony AnyCast, Black Magic ATEM, CISCO TelePresence
- VFX / Compositing: Adobe After Effects, Apple Motion, Nuke.
- Graphic Design: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Apple Motion, After Effects. Microsoft Powerpoint.
- 3D: 3D modeling and animation. Autodesk Maya, Maxon Cinema 4D.
- Audio Editing / Engineering: Pro Tools, Apple Logic Pro, Sound Track Pro, Reason, etc.
- Audio / Video Engineering: Have good knowledge in both analog and digital media such as tape based media, digital media, Quicktime and Flash media. Also familiar with digital / analog audio recording and editing.
- Video Photography: Cameras: Panasonic P2 series, SONY EX1/EX3, Canon XL-H1/2,etc.
- Music Production: Have ability of doing audio editing / mixing, sound design.
- “Kaitlyn’s Beauty Journal”, KTSF Channel 26. (Video editor / Graphic Designer, 2011). Winner of Taste Awards, Breakout fashionista of the year.
- “Gong – Yi” (16mm/Super 8mm film/ Motion Graphics, 2005). Winner of The Best Non-fiction Film at 2005 11th International Family Film Festival, CA
- Official Selected by: 2005 28th Starz Denver International Film Festival, Black Earth Film Festival, 2005 BareBones Script-2-Script, Lake County Film Festival, 2005 Golden Lion Int’l Film Festival
- “Lian – Jiu” (Motion Graphics / Computer Animation, 2005). Official Selected by 2005 Black Earth Film Festival.
- “The Gray City” (16mm color student film, 1999). Winner of The Best Film Sound Track and The Best Sound Track, Taiwan.